- Tower Raising and Stand Down (4-5 strong volunteers) on May 14 and May 27.
- Vigil - participate in 2 person shifts, at night, from May 15 – May 26 period.
- Food and Housing - bring food for one or more days or provide local housing.
- Tower staffing - instruct visitors in creating a commemorative inscription.
- Publicity/media outreach – help distribute flyers, contact media and get the word out!
- Documentation – help with graphics, video, webpage, and public history interviews.
Mourn ALL the Dead and Wounded,
Rid the Earth of the Waste of War,
Beat Swords into Plowshares,
Let Peace and Freedom Ring!